Come next weekend, the psychedelically inspired LEVITATION Festival will take over Austin, TX for three full days, April 29-May 1st, bringing artists like Brian Wilson, Flying Lotus, The Arcs, Ween and more! The festival has made an intriguing announcement today, sharing that the entire event will be live streamed using 360-degree technology for a virtual reality experience.The festival has partnered with a company called VRLIVE, allowing fans worldwide to enjoy the festival in a truly immersive technology. While the stream will be available for any device, a VR headset will create the most engaging experience, as you can literally watch the festival in all directions.Virtual reality is quickly rising to the forefront of music streaming technology. With the recent announcement that the Grateful Dead’s “Fare Thee Well” shows in Santa Clara were captured in VR, and a recent Umphrey’s McGee show as well, it’s clear that these cutting-edge groups are on to something. If you try a VR headset, you’ll quickly understand why.Tickets for the 360-degree stream run only $20 and can be found here.
Last week, I was fortunate enough to participate in Hyland’s annual Summer of Service volunteer event – one day dedicated to giving back to the local communities where we live, work and play. It seems like every year the volunteer day grows bigger and the activities more rewarding, and this year was no different.In one day, more than 400 Hyland volunteers gave their time working at 16 Cleveland nonprofits and donating more than 1,100 volunteer hours.Those hours were dedicated to landscaping, beach and community beautification, painting, repurposing toys for children with disabilities and putting together meals for the homeless, to name a few activities.It’s truly humbling to see the impact one day can make for Cleveland nonprofits in need. continue reading » 6SHARESShareShareSharePrintMailGooglePinterestDiggRedditStumbleuponDeliciousBufferTumblr
While the long-term future of English football is shrouded in doubt, there are still plenty of questions over the short-term plans of the game. Loading… The Premier League will meet again on Friday to discuss the next steps of Project Restart, with the hope being to put a plan in place for a return to action in June. As leagues, clubs and authorities try to find a way to get football up and running again, new innovative measures are being taken into consideration. “We don’t know the future but we do know what propositions have been put, what ideas have been put – the possibility of having more substitutes, games possibly not being the full 45 minutes each way, talks of neutral stadiums,” the chief executive of the Professional Footballers’ Association (PFA), Graham Taylor, told the BBC. “Ideally, you want to keep the integrity of the competition, and of course, that was about playing home and away and having the same squad of players as before it was suspended. “So, it remains in process and we shall just have to wait and see, and look at it on a day by day basis and see if it’s achievable. But if we don’t try, then it’s never going to be achievable.” FIFA are expected to give the green light for five substitutions to be allowed during games in order to relieve the strain on players. “I am absolutely in favour of cutting down on the maximum effort of players,” Doctor Pedro Luis Ripoll told MARCA. “A greater recovery time and lesser effort is going to help reduce the rate of injuries.” Read Also: Ronaldo celebrates boyhood club Nacional “At this critical point in the season playing matches in neutral venues has, in our view, potential to have a material effect on the integrity of the competition,” Brighton chief executive Paul Barber said on the club’s website. “It’s the least-worst option,” said Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish. Various teams have already begun individual training ahead of a possible return while the Premier League is working hard to complete the season and fulfil their TV contracts. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Neutral venues Pako Ayestaran, the former Valencia and Las Palmas coach who also worked as Rafa Benitez’s assistant at Liverpool, likes the idea of planning at neutral venues. “We have to have an open and adaptive mind,” he told MARCA. “In this situation, everyone has to come out of their comfort zone.” However, the Premier League’s proposal of playing the remaining fixtures in eight to 10 neutral venues isn’t pleasing everyone. Promoted Content7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend BetterCrazy Expensive Things That Taylor Swift Owns7 Theories About The Death Of Our Universe6 Extreme Facts About HurricanesWho’s The Best Car Manufacturer Of All Time?Couples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable WayWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?10 Phones That Can Easily Fit In The Smallest Pocket8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And Stimulating Its Growth6 Incredibly Strange Facts About HurricanesThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read More5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks
Incidentally, Nwakali and Osimhen had both been invited to the under-23 team by then coach, Samson Yebowei Siasia in 2015, during the early days of the squad that went on to win bronze at Rio 2016.However, the lad with one Super Eagles’ cap and a wonder goal to his name, both of which came in his debut against Atletico Madrid in an international exhibition match played in Port Harcourt, wants another chance to prove his mettle with the acclaimed ‘Dream Team 7.’Nwakali added: “If I’m called up for the under-23, I will come because all of us that played through the under-17 and under-20 are still within the age bracket.“I believe it’s very necessary for me to keep playing and developing myself. So, if I’m invited for the qualifiers, I will surely honour the call.”Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegram FC Porto second team midfielder, Kelechi Nwakali has explained that his desire for an invitation to Nigeria’s under-23 squad is simply because he is still within the age-limit.The Chile 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup-winning Golden Eaglets captain said he and several other players in that historic squad, like Victor Osimhen and Samuel Chukwueze are still within the under-23 age-grade cadre.An online publication reported that Nwakali is now looking forward to being part of Nigeria’s next under-23 side, as he declared that he would willingly and gladly honour an invitation to the upcoming Dream Team.